In your groups, answer each of these questions, finding specific examples to point out to the class. When you report out, everyone should have a chance to talk.
1. What’s the main argument in your infographic and how do you know?
2. What’s something that we can learn about approachability, transparency, or efficiency from this infographic? (Give a specific example.)
3. Where’s a specific example of one of the principles of design we discussed today? (CRAP)
4. What features of this infographic might be useful to replicate?
5. What about this infographic would you change or improve?